- Carpal Hyperextension
- Carpal or Metacarpal joint instabilities or malformations
- Osteoarthritis of the carpal joint
- Degenerative Joint Disease of the Carpus (DJD)
- Soft Tissue injuries to carpal tendons/ligaments
- Post-surgical protection
- The splint is positioned in the back of the dog's front leg and is adjusted with padded velcro straps secured over the front of the leg
- Interior padding in the splint keeps the leg secure and comfortable
- Non-slip pads on the bottom of the splint add stability
To determine correct carpal splint size, measure from the top of paw at the point located on the backside of the leg to the midpoint between carpal joint and elbow.
Note:The Walkin' Carpal Splint will support the wrist or carpus only and does not extend under the foot or paw of the animal. If full lower limb bracing is needed, please see the Full Leg Splint or Bootie Splint.
||5" / 12.7cm
||5.75" / 14.6cm
||6.25" / 15.8cm
||6.5" / 16.5cm
||7.5" / 19cm
Depending on the use of the splint, these generally last 4-6 weeks if not longer but may wear quicker with every day use and rough wear.