- Traction for leg weakness - a symptom of hip dysplasia or arthritis
- Mobility for dogs who struggle with hardwood or polished floors
- Protection for injured feet, alternative to the cone
- Protects hardwood floors, furniture or cars from nail scratches
- Keeps paws clean after grooming
- Protection from hot pavements and allergens
- Our Greyhound sock shape is meant for dogs with hare feet— "two center digits being longer than the inside and outside toes and a lack of arching in the toes resulting in the feet appearing longer”.
- Comfortable to wear, light and breathable material
- Made to fit and stay on dog feet - elasticated top and middle
- Non-slip grip material on the bottom of each sock
- Machine washable
- Available in 2 types - Regular and Greyhound. Greyhound edition is made for any hare-footed shape dog (where the paw is longer than it is wide e.g Whippets, Poodles)
- Stays on all day, even when running or playing
Directions for use:
- A good fit is a snug fit. If your socks slip off, swivel around or is too large for the foot, you need a smaller size
- If your sock will not stretch to your dog's foot, a bigger size is needed
- In the rare case of where the sock is a perfect fit for the foot but it slips down the ankle, you can shrink the socks in a warm wash followed by cold drying
An in-depth size guide is available here.
If your dog is between sizes, we would recommend choosing the smaller size.
Place your dog's paw on some paper and mark the outer limits of paw length and width to compare with the measurements with the sizes below.