Postage / Shipping
Zoomadog we process and dispatch all orders within 2 working days. If your product is out of stock we will contact you with an estimated delivery date.
All orders are shipped by Royal Mail 1st Class recorded service or Special Delivery, which both need a signature upon delivery. We are happy to ship to your business address if you are not at home during the day, just fill in your chosen delivery address in the shipping options when you check out.
Please be aware that heavy items such as ramps and wheelchairs incur a separate shipping charge of £15 which will be stated on the product description. You can then select this when checking out.
Import Duty & VAT
Our products are sold on a DDU (Delivery Duty unpaid) basis. Additional taxes, fees or levies may apply according to your local legislation.
Recipients of deliveries made to the European union and any other counties outside the UK may now have to pay import duty and/or VAT. If this is the case the delivery may be delayed. Zoomadog cannot offer any assistance in these processes.
UK Mainland, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands and Isle of Man
- Standard Delivery - (Signed For, 5-7 working days) £4.95
- Express delivery - 48 hour tracked & signed (orders placed Monday - Thursday before 2pm) £15
- Saturday Delivery (orders placed on Friday before 3pm) £16
- Shipping to Ireland is £16.99
- For large items including wheelchairs please checkout as normal, and we will contact you for the extra shipping charge.
- Standard Shipping Under 2kg (usually 5-10 working days) - £16.99
- For large orders, wheelchair delivery and international express shipping queries please email us at email@example.com for quotation.
- Worldwide shipping under 1.5kg (usually 7-14 working days) - £20
- Australia, Africa, America, India, Asia, Caribbean etc..
- We have most countries worldwide set up with the correct shipping cost. When you place your order and enter your address, you will see the drop down shipping options for your country.
- Please check your countries custom laws are we cannot be held responsible for any import charges you may incur.
- Shipping is usually 7-10 working days, but please be aware that your parcel may be delayed at customs in your country. All orders are tracked and signed where possible.
- If you order is over 1.5kg we will contact you with the shipping options we can offer you.
If you have paid extra for express delivery and the product does not arrive on time, we will refund your extra shipping charge minus the standard charge of £4.95.
*Please note Express Delivery is only available for delivery of items Thursday - Friday. Orders placed on Express Delivery on a Friday may not arrive until Monday/Tuesday.
Saturday morning delivery is available on orders placed on Friday, or can be selected if you are working and specifically want to receive the order when at home. Express orders must be placed before 2pm in order to qualify for processing and dispatch the same day.
Please contact us if you require a tracking code for your parcel.