Bottom Up Leash For Dogs
If you are looking for a very simple, lightweight and inexpensive solution to help your dogs mobility, the bottoms up leash could be the perfect solution. The bottoms up leash offers an effective way to take the weight off your dogs rear end, which will help them walk further for longer. This will keep the dog moving for longer and slow down any muscle wasting from lack of exercise. The Bottoms up - Walkin Up-n-Go Leash helps you give your dog a lift on the end that needs it most! This rear support leash is recommended for dogs weighing 20 pounds and up.
This rear support leash is a fast way to help your dog get up from a lying down position.
- Steady pets who are unstable on their hind legs.
- Easy way to assist aging, disabled, or injured dogs walk up/down stairs.
- Adjustable leg pads and leash handle length.
- Removable foam comfort pads.
1. Lay the Walkin Up-n-Go Leash on the ground behind your dog.