Does your Dog Suffer From Hot Spots?
Hot Spots, also called "acute moist dermatitis, are areas of the skin that become inflamed, raw, infected and itchy. Hot Spots can appear anywhere on a dog's body and can spread to other areas if left untreated. The dog will often lick the spot which leads to further inflammation which is why its so important to soothe the affected area as soon as possible.
Dermagic Hot Spot Salve is a concentrated formulation of our Skin Rescue Lotion. This fresh-smelling salve is formulated with the same all-natural and organic ingredients, including whole-leaf aloe vera gel, vitamin E, rosemary essential oil, sesame oil, and lanolin to help it stick to the skin.
For Best Results:
- Prior to the first application, clip all hair surrounding the hot spot or wound.
- Dab a small amount of Dermagic Hot Spot Salve directly on wound.
- Keep area covered with a sock or t-shirt for protection. If licking persists, use an e-collar to prevent further irritation.
- Reapply DERMagic Hot Spot Salve twice per day until symptoms disappear.
- Note: We recommend keeping the affected area covered with a t-shirt or baby socks until healed or until a hard scab is formed and itching has stopped.
Certified Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sulfur, Lanolin, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Certified Organic Butyrospernum Parkii (Shea Butter), Water (Aqua), Beeswax, Tocopherol Acetate (Vitamin E).
We have a range of organic skincare for dogs to treat any kinds of skin infection, dermatitis, black skin disease and allergies. Please get in touch if you need any advise choosing the right skin care product for your dog. Dermagic products really work, which is why our customers always come back with happy dog stories Call us on 01624 829575 for more information
Looking for help with your dog?
We can help find the right solution for your dog
Feel free to give us a call on 01730 622544
or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org