Glycanaid HA for Advanced Joint Repair in Dog
GlycanAid HA a powerful natural joint supplement for dogs that aids in the rehabilitation of cartilage for building healthy joints. Glycanaid HA is highly recommended for dogs that have arthritis or are in recovery after major orthopaedic surgery.
How Does Glycanaid HA Work?
How does this natural dog supplement help our dogs recover fasterMost of us have heard of Glucosamine, which is an important component in cartilage production. It attracts and retains water molecules in the cartilage. The water in the cartilage is responsible for the cartilage tissue's spongy texture, making it a better shock absorber and helping to maintain flexibility in the working of the joint. The difference between the two supplements is that the Glycanaid HA contains Hyaloronic Acid as an extra ingredient. It is recommended that you give your dog a course of the Glycanaid HA followed by the Glycanaid supplement as a maintenance dose. Below are the other ingredients contained in Glycanaid and Glycanaid HA.
GlycanAid and Glycanaid HA contain six active ingredients.
- Glucosamine is an amino sugar that is a component in the synthesis of glycosaminoglycans or GAGs. These are essential components of joint cartilage because they provide resistance against compression with a cushioning effect.
- Chondroitin stimulates the production of proteoglycans and hyaluronic acid. Both substances are important components of joint cartilage and the synovial fluid. Chondroitin can also inhibit the catabolic activity of chondrocytes (cells responsible for producing new cartilage) and inhibit the production of proteolytic enzymes, nitric oxide and other substances that can damage the cartilage.
- MSM or methyl-sulfonyl-methane is believed to be a strong anti-oxidant. Also, this substance makes the cell wall more permeable. Thus, the cell is able to absorb nutrients and at the same time expel toxins more effectively.
- Hyaluronic acid is an important structural component of cartilage and is present in all cells of the body. It is important component in the chondrocytes in cartilage, which do not have their own blood supply. In these cells, hyaluronic acid helps deliver nutrients and remove toxins.
- Vitamin C is an essential nutrient that performs many physiological functions. Firstly, it helps in the synthesis of collagen, the main component of connective tissues such as cartilage, tendons, and ligaments. Secondly, Vitamin C is an anti-oxidant and finally, the vitamin is a natural antihistamine, thus, it also helps suppress inflammation.
- Cetyl Myristoleate is a cetyl ester manufactured from the fatty acid that can only be found in plants belonging to the nutmeg family. Studies have shown that this ester can suppress both pain and inflammation and can modulate the reaction of the immune system.
Below are the recommended doses.
(Four to Six weeks)
Dogs less than twenty pounds in weight are given one tablet daily. Dogs weighing twenty-one to fifty pounds are given two tablets daily. Dogs that are fifty-one to eighty pounds in weight are given three tablets daily while dogs over eighty pounds are given six tablets daily.
Dogs less than twenty pounds in weight are given half a tablet daily. Dogs weighing twenty-one to fifty pounds are given one tablet daily. Dogs that are fifty-one to eighty pounds in weight are given two tablets daily while dogs over eighty pounds are given four tablets daily
Store the supplement properly by making sure it is not exposed to direct sunlight or moisture. Keep it out of reach from animals and children.
Looking for help with your dog?
We can help find the right solution for your dog
Feel free to give us a call on 01730 622544
or email us at email@example.com