Walker Active Boots for Dogs
Walker Active Dog Boots supports rapid healing of paw injuries whilst reducing the risk of infection. Specially useful on stony ground, tarmac or hot sand, these boots are comfortable to wear. With practical velcro straps and reflecting stripes. Can be used inside as well to provide a hold on slippery floors.
Protects against salt and grit in winter As well as being fantastic in the snow and ice, the Active Protective Boots provide your dog with the support and protection their paws need especially after an injury. These protective dog boots feature robust grip for non-slip hold and are ideal for use on stony ground, tarmac or hot sand. The boots have a non slip grip sole and reflective sides.
- Supports rapid healing of paw injuries
- Reduces the risk of infection
- Useful on stony ground, tarmac or hot sand
- Provides anti-slip grip on slippery floors
- Protects against salt and grit in winter
- Non-slip grip on the sole
- Breathable mesh material
- Reflective side strips
- Comfortable to wear
- Long lasting
- Can be used indoor or outside
- Velcro straps to secure the fit - 2 straps on XS and S sizes
- Place a piece of paper on a hard floor surface.
- Have your dog stand and bear weight with the affected paw on the piece of paper.
- Trace around the outline of the paw, keeping the pen vertical and in continuous contact with the paw.
- Determine the Paw Width and Paw Length by standing your dog on a piece of paper and tracing around the paw. The paw width is left to right, and the paw length is the back of the paw to the end of the longest toe nail. These boots are square so if your dog has longer paws 'Hare shape' feet or needs a medical grade boot, please see Therapaw Boots.
|Size||Maximum Paw Width||Maximum Paw Length|
Looking for help with your dog?
We can help find the right solution for your dog
Feel free to give us a call on 01730 622544
or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org