The Walkin' Wheels Wheelchair for Dogs
We also offer the front wheels option
It is so important to keep dogs walking independently as long as possible, and with the option of having the legs down but supported, you can keep your dogs muscles working, even if for short periods to prevent further muscle wasting. With the Walkin' wheels dog wheelchair you can give your dog the exercise it needs to live a happy, healthy, active life. We find dogs adjust so easily to using these wheelchairs, they are off exploring in no time.
Our veterinarian-approved Walkin' Wheels is designed to help animals with hip and leg problems due to degenerative myelopathy (DM), hip dysplasia, arthritis, paralysis, slipped disc, spinal and neurological problems, surgical recovery, and more. Walkin' Wheels adjustable dog wheelchair can be ordered without taking complex measurements and folds flat for convenient transport and storage
- Hip dysplasia
- Muscle injuries or weakness
- Back / Spinal injuries
- Cruciate tears / ACL
- Degenerative myelopathy
- Leg deformities or disability
- Elbow dysplasia
- Post-operative support
- Allows increased mobility, range of motion and comfort
- Decreases inflammation for some conditions
- Prevents re-injury after surgery
- Long-lasting lightweight aluminum frame, individual parts are replaceable
- Comes with instruction booklet and DVD
- Fits any size dog, highly adjustable frame with custom height wheels
- A Universal Frame that can be adjusted
- A Wheel kit that is automatically selected based on the height of your dog
- Raises middle of the pet's body in wheelchair to relieve undue stress on his/her back.
- Especially helpful for dogs with long backs, such as Corgis or Dachshunds.
- Provides more support if pet is overweight, has downward sway in back, or has disc/spinal issues.
- Made of lightweight, strong neoprene fabric.
- Attaches to wheelchair easily and securely with touch-fastener closures.
- Machine washable, hang dry; comes in mesh bag.
How does a dog toilet in the wheelchair?
Dogs and Pets can walk again.
The perfect size with just a click.The Walkin Wheels is the only dog wheelchair that features push-button adjustability in height, length and width. It will fit any size dog 8 lbs and up. Simple snap buttons make it easy to adjust the frame in length, width, and height. Interchangeable snap-in wheels and struts are all that is needed to adjust the Walkin Wheels for different sizes of dogs. Medium and large sizesfold flat for convenient transport and storage.
Easy to order. Fast to ship.The days of complicated measurements are over. We only need one simple, approximate measurement: Fold of Flank. This determines the correct wheel size for your dogs. The adjustable frame takes care of the rest. And if you're not in the UK, no problem. We ship to all worldwide international destinations.
Adjustable. Extensible. Resellable.Walkin€™ Wheels is the ideal investment. Whether you're a private dog owner or a veterinarian, all our wheelchairs can easily be used on other dogs when they are no longer needed. Through simple snap-adjustments and optional parts, Walkin€™ Wheels is a future-proof purchase that you€™ll never have to throw away.
Lifting limits. And Legs.Empower your dog. Maintain his/her health by providing exercise using the Walkin Wheels. Going to the bathroom is no longer a chore he Walkin Wheels enables dogs to do their business without restrictions or mess. If the dog€™s rear legs are paralyzed, stirrups will prevent the rear legs from dragging. The days of putting down dogs due to mobility problems are over.
Full support available.Some dogs need the full support of 4 wheels. That's why we built the modular Front Wheel Attachment. It can be added to any Walkin Wheels wheelchair to make it a quad. Order it along with your wheelchair, or add it later, should your dog need it.
Your moneys worth. And then some.The Walkin Wheels box is packed to the brim with value. It contains everything you need to get your dog back to an active, healthy lifestyle and then some. When you buy a Walkin Wheels, you get more than your money's worth. In fact, we had to redesign our boxes to fit everything.
Looking for help with your dog?
We can help find the right solution for your dog
Feel free to give us a call on 01730 622544
or email us at email@example.com