Dermagic Skin Rescue Lotion
for Dogs is an Organic whole-leaf aloe vera gel and vitamin E based cream, which rushes healing energy to the deepest layers of the skin, while sulfur, known as the healing mineral, reduces itching and flaking associated with seborrheic dermatitis and dandruff, is toxic to the scabies mite, and is both antibacterial and antifungal.
So if you dog is suffering from any Skin Allergies, Skin irritations, Hot Spots, Black Skin Disease and Dry Skin - This really is the lotion for you! Its fast working and is the only product of its kind that actually shows really positive results fast.... Rosemary essential oil disinfects and stimulates hair follicles. Sesame oil, a natural antibacterial for common skin pathogens (such as staphylococcus and streptococcus), as well as common skin fungi (including yeast infections), is also a natural antiviral and anti-inflammatory agent.
For Best Results:
- Start with a clean dog. Trim long hair with scissors, but do not shave.
- Apply Skin Rescue Lotion to affected areas, massaging into skin until fully absorbed.
- Cover pet with T-shirt to protect the skin and reduce licking.
- Reapply twice daily for the first week.
- Continue application once daily thereafter, until no longer needed.
- Do not bathe your pet more than twice per month!
- Note: If your pet licks the lotion off, just reapply as needed.
- There is nothing harmful or toxic in this product.
Ingredients: Sesamum indicum (sesame oil), certified organic aloe barbadensis (aloe) leaf gel, lanolin, flowers of sulfur, olea europaea (olive) oil, beeswax, organic Butyrospermum Parkii (shea butter) fruit, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, natural alpha tocopherol (vitamin E).