Power Paws - The Best Anti Slip Dogs Socks That Stay On!
Power Paws non slip dog socks from Woodrow Wear are The Best Anti Slip Dogs Socks That actually Stay On! If you have tried many different non slip dog socks, and they either don't work or come off, you need to try our Power Paws dog socks - In our experience these are the only socks that will actually stay on your dogs paws. The best way to size them up is to get you dog weight bearing on a piece of paper, and draw a line for the width and length only where your dogs paw is touching the paper. Power paws also come in a greyhound edition, which is for any dogs with longer thinner shaped paws.
Power Paws non-slip dog socks prevent dogs from slipping on floors, give improved traction to senior dogs and help the mobility of dogs with hip dysplasia, arthritis and other mobility issues. These socks have reinforced stitching in the front to prevent nails coming through, and unlike so many other cheaper version these actually stay on.
- Traction for leg weakness - a symptom of hip dysplasia or arthritis
- Mobility for dogs who struggle with hardwood or polished floors
- Protection for injured feet, alternative to the cone
- Protects hardwood floors, furniture or cars from nail scratches
- Keeps paws clean after grooming
- Protection from hot pavements and allergens
- Comfortable to wear, light and breathable material
- Made to fit and stay on dog feet - elasticated top and middle
- Non-slip grip material on the bottom of each sock
- Machine washable
- Available in 2 types - Regular and Greyhound. Greyhound edition is made for any hare-footed shape dog (where the paw is longer than it is wide e.g Whippets, Poodles but can be any breed of dog)
- Stays on all day, even when running or playing
- A good fit is a snug fit. If your socks slip off, swivel around or is too large for the foot, you need a smaller size
- If your sock will not stretch to your dog's foot, a bigger size is needed
- In the rare case of where the sock is a perfect fit for the foot but it slips down, you can shrink the socks in a warm wash followed by cold drying
- If you dog needs a longer sock, the Greyhound edition of PowerPaws may be more suitable
|Size||Paw Width and Length (Minimum - Maximum)|
Looking for help with your dog?
We can help find the right solution for your dog
Feel free to give us a call on 01730 622544
or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org