Walkin’ Dog Hock Splint (firm)
🟢 In stock, ready to ship
The Walkin' Dog Hock Splint supports injuries to your dog's hock joint, the Hock Splint stabilise the lower rear limb while keeping the paw free. This type of Hock Splint is ideal for hock injuries, Achilles tendon problems, fractures, post-operative recovery or similar injuries. This Hock Splint is a solid half shell and fits over your dog's rear leg and totally immobilises the hock joint and area. If your dog does not require a solid splint or has any swelling or abnormalities in shape, please look at the Balto Hock Brace which has removable splints.
- Hock Splint is positioned at the back of your dog’s leg
- Excellent support for injuries to the dog's hock joint
- Stabilises the lower rear limb while keeping the paw free
- Recommend to remove when your dog is resting
- Breathable and adjustable
If you add foam, please go up a size in splint.
🚚 £4.95 Delivery or £15 Next Day Delivery 🌎 Worldwide shipping
Review: "My dog had a bad tendon injury and my vet told me about this product. It really helped him as it totally stabilised the hook while it had time to heal... you can use a hock support afterwards just to help with walking." [Michael, UK] ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐