- Hip or elbow dysplasia
- Joint dislocations and tendon injuries
- Spinal injuries and degeneration
- Joint injuries and degeneration
- General musculoskeletal health
- Osteoarthritis / arthritis and general joint pain
- Prevention of pressure sores
- Joint support in large breeds and active breeds
- Promoting better quality sleep for your dog, whatever their age or physical condition
Memory Foam Dog Bed Features
Made with high-quality memory foam, the Buster dog beds are built to last, with the foam retaining its shape and support over time.
The Buster Memory Foam bed differs from standard foam dog bends in that they allow for temperature regulation, this means that when it is colder your dog will stay nice and cosy but in warmer temperatures, it will prevent your dog from overheating.
The cover is 90% polyester and 10% cotton, it can be removed and washed at 30ºC. Available also is
the Buster Memory Foam Cover.