Walkin’ Bootie Dog Splint (firm)
🟢 In stock, ready to ship
The Bootie Splint is ideal for dogs with paw knuckling in either their front or rear paws. This Bootie Splint is hard, it provides support underneath the foot and extends to just below the hock or carpal joint. This Bootie Splint fully immobilises the paw and wrist, it will keep your dog's paw straight so that it can recover from a fracture or injury. Make sure to measure your dog's paw width accurately, the splint is totally rigid therefore you need to make sure the paw fits correctly into the splint, please see the size guide below. If your dog suffers from paw knuckling, please look at the Walkin Anti-Knuckling Training Sock as this will help train your dog to regain the correct movement.
- Walkin’ Bootie Splint extends under the paw to stabilise it
- Excellent if your dog drags their paws or is recovering from an injury
- Ideal for soft tissue injuries, joint issues, paw knuckling etc.
- Keeps the paw straight and supported
- Helps your dog walk longer and with more comfort
If you add foam, please go up a size in splint.
🚚 £4.95 Delivery or £15 Next Day Delivery 🌎 Worldwide shipping
Review: "Fantastic really... my dog drags his paw and this has stopped him damaging his paw and helped him walk." [Laura] ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐