Walkin’ Anti-Knuckling Training Dog Sock
🟢 In stock, ready to ship
The Anti-Knuckling Training Dog Sock is excellent for paw knuckling, this sock encourages your dog to pick up its leg in the correct direction but without forcing it, slowly building up the muscle to hold their leg themselves. The knuckling sock stimulates a dog between its toes and causes him to pick the foot up higher. It is a temporary training tool for shortterm, 2 - 5 mins a day. Perfect for rehabilitative use for pets recovering from spinal surgery. Lightweight, comfortable, and adjustable, with convenient touch-fastener closures. See our Knuckling Protection Boots here.
- Excellent if your dog's paw knuckle
- Encourages your dog to pick up their feet normally again
- Perfect for pets recovering from injuries and disease
- With extra fleece padding, your dog will find more balanced
- Provides training support for dogs who drag their back paws.
🚚 £4.95 Delivery or £15 Next Day Delivery 🌎 Worldwide shipping
Review: "Bought the training sock on the advice of a dog physiotherapist and am so glad I did. It means my dog can walk around both inside and outside on the concrete without scraping his knuckle." [Emma, UK] ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐